Personality Tests

Sooo this week we were taking personality tests. Not exactly sure what to make of them...

The first test I took was the Jung Typology test. Basically you answer a series of statements and rate how much they represents you. According to the test I'm 9% more of an extrovert than an introvert, which by the way , I don't necessarily disagree with. I have a 16% preference of using my intuition rather than my senses, 12% preference of feeling over thinking and 6% of judging over perceiving. I think overall the test wasn't too bad but I think it was limited in what it asked.

The second test I took was a quiz that ranked which Harry Potter house you would be sorted into. Once again it was a series of statements. The first part of the test asked you how much you agreed with each statement and the second part was about how easy you found each task listed. This test had multiple statements that were worded just a little differently but still conveyed the same idea so I guess it has more validity than the previous test I took. As far as results I got exactly the order I expected: Raven Claw, Hufflepuff, Gryffindor, Slytherin.

Then I took the Sims personality test. It was the same deal as the rest: statements and how much you agree. I got a score of 7 for neat vs. sloppy, 8 for outgoing vs. shy, 6 for active vs. lazy, playful vs. serious, and nice vs. grouchy. The wasn't a lot of questions so I got through it pretty quick.

Next I took a crime and criminals personality test. While I was taking it I realized it was the same questions as the typology test I took. My results were extraversion = 3.88, agreeableness = 3.89, conscientiousness = 3.44, neuroticism = 2.75, and openness = 3.20.  I think the openness score was based on my opinion on the supposed criminal's attractiveness so I guess I'm not as open as I think I am... but then again in this context is it really a bad thing??? 

I also took an attractiveness personality test. cause why not and I was asked to rate the attractiveness of the pictures. Apparently I like guys who are intelligent and trendy. Eh not exactly surprised though I do disagree with the statement that I don't care about a person's cheerfulness. I like happy people. I think positivity is really important in your life XD !!!

Here's a link to some more personality quizzes
https://fairygodboss.com/articles/18-free-personality-tests-that-are-actually-fun
Go find out who you are(at least who these scientists think you are) 
p.s These are supposed to be the fun personality quizzes so... 





comic is from: http://professorgarfield.com/pgf_garfield_comics.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEMES!!!!

Dear AP Psych Student

Yoga the soul excercise