My LIfe Story

My Life Story:
So where do I begin... I was born two minutes before my brother as one in a 1 billion people (literally) in my lovely hometown country of India. I spent my first two years alternating between both my grandparents homes while my parents moved to America and apparently I was quite a demanding 2 year old. Honestly it seems silly now, but I wouldn't eat until I had seen the elephants walk by our house.  It's seems strange but that was life in India. Every where you look is beautiful mountains, greenery, butterflies, elephants, stray dogs and life. However ,after living for 17 years, I've seen enough of the world to sustain a few important accomplishments.

Milestones:
  • Moved to US in 2003
  • Started classical dancing 2006
  • February 14th 2007 - Became the World's best, most perfect older sister!!!
  • December 2010- First piano recital
  • June 2012- graduated from elementary 
  • June 2016- graduated from middle school
  • August 2017 - now: Surviving high school XD!!!

So now that you've heard some things about my past, I'm going to give you a brief glimpse into my future.  God willing I will graduate from Dulles High School in 2020 and go to college to study medicine. I aspire to be a doctor who can inspire others around her and serve those who can't afford to go to expensive health care facilities. My studies should finish by the time I am 28 so if Indian tradition holds true, I'll be married away right when I start residency(about 26 years old). I want to be married here in Houston surrounded by all my friends and family. I want 2 kids, a boy and a girl whom I will name after I glimpse their beautiful faces for the first time. Ideally I will retire by the age of 60 and spend the rest of my years with my kids and grandkids. Now, if I make it to 90 years of age, I am going to have a yolo moment and learn to drive the motorcycle become one of the coolest Granny's in the world. XD 

As far as how long I'll live, if I'm being honest I don't know if I'll make it to old age. I dnot really worry about how long I'll live. I just know that however long I live I want it to be a good life and when I die I want to know that I used whatever talents God gave me to help others and make an impact in this world. We all live, we all die, the only thing we have left in this world is the mark we leave.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEMES!!!!

Dear AP Psych Student

Yoga the soul excercise